Sunday, May 31, 2009

My 1st Blog & Maybe The Last??







I will start from when Todd and I first met & go from there!! We have been together now for almost 9 years. We met the end of June 2000. I found my husband on the internet, yes the internet. Don't ask me why I was checking men out on the internet but I was, it was meant to be. I found his picture (don't remember the website) and would go to look at it every few days. My BFF Kim said just e-mail him so I did. He responded fairly quickly if I remember right and asked for my photo. We chatted by AOL instint messenger for a few weeks, then decided meet. We met up at my softball game (I played with my chuch league) at Kiwana's park and have been together ever since. "Love at first sight"!!


1 comment:

Kim said...

I remember it all!! Cute blog Al :)