Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Diapers Are For Babies"




My Big Girl
At 2yrs and 4 months my baby girl has become a "big girl". I am so very proud of her.
Mackenzie wants to do everything Cade does and so of course she wants to use the toilet like him too. I give most of the credit to her potty training to her big brother.
Todd and I were pushing the potty training because she will be going to preschool in September and we wanted to save $80 a month. I wish I got paid $80 a to month change diapers!!!
She conquered it like a champ, has had a few accidents here and there but has done great overall!! This may gross some people out but I'm going to say it anyway, hee hee! I was getting ready one day and she comes running in from playing outside without any shorts or panties, goes to the bathroom and grabs toilet paper and proceeds to wipe her butt. She then tells me she went poo poo outside. I asked her to show me where and that she should not be doing that, only the dog goes poop outside. We walk outside and Cade is out there and I ask "where did Mackenzie go poo poo," he points to a spot on the patio which is clean, no poop! Cade then says "Cael (our golden retriever) ate it! SICK SICK SICK!!!
So all in all I am ecstatic that I don't have to change poopie diapers anymore!! Again, so proud of my baby girl and she is so excited to go to preschool now that she is a "Big Girl".

1 comment:

Paula said...

So cute Allison! I don't think it was gross at all! You didn't even have to clean the patio either..so priceless :) hehee